Looking for a ShopEngine review? You got the right blog because, in this blog, we will deep dive into ShopEngine features, updates, and analyses. We will try to share details about whether you should buy ShopEngine or not! Let’s get started.
You can use related plugins if you need any functions on the WooCommerce website. Each plugin enables one or multiple features on the eCommerce website. So, in general, the more features, the more plugins. But ShopEngine comes as a complete WordPress WooCommerce builder plugin for eCommerce.
- ShopEngine recently released Gutenberg WooCommerce Builder. It is also loved by 300+ people around the globe. Getting more growth and ratings regularly
Notable Features of ShopEngine
While we are talking about ShopEngine features, it comes with three types of features. A module that denotes a group of similar features, then stand-alone features and pre-made page templates. Let’s explore the module at the start.
- Backorder: The Backorder module enables out-of-stock product management features. So, store admins can allow backorders on the store in case the stock runs out of any products.
- Flash Sale Countdown: FOMO is a popular method of growing sales in any store. If you want to create urgency to boost timely sales, then use this module.
- Product Comparison: Users love to see comparisons between similar products. If you want this feature on your store to help you compare multiple products at once, the product comparison module can help.
- Quick View: Store admins can set this module to allow a quick sneak peek at products.
- Additional Checkout Fields: Does WooCommerce checkout feel boarding? Then modify the custom checkout form fields and build your checkout process. Edit the steps or make a quick checkout process depending on your business needs.
- Badges: Store admins can display discount badges on products. So, this module will help visitors check the products influenced by the badges.
- Partial Payment: Depending on the product’s cost and payment options, users sometimes prefer partial payments. You can take half or a portion of your cost at the start of the order. It helps you stop losing orders.
- Product Wishlist: Your visitors can create and share multiple wishlists with their most-liked products. They can keep it for future orders too.
- Sales Notification: What is the most exciting matter for store visitors? Getting trust! The sales notification will gain trust by sharing sales updates with visitors.
- Currency Switcher: Allows store visitors to change or show multiple currencies instantly. If your business is based in multiple countries, then this module can help you a lot.
- Pre-Order: Take an order even before you launch the product on the market. It’s one of the most popular ways to secure conversions for new products. It also helps you understand the market response and potential of the products.
- Quick Checkout: The quick checkout module helps boost sales with a pop-up checkout page. So, customers need not go through a long checkout process and fill out multiple steps.
- Variation Swatches: A product may have multiple types, sizes, and colors. So, the store admin can set variation swatches so that customers can select the best combination from them.
ShopEngine comes with a huge number of features. These features will enable one single action on the store. In this section, we have listed all the major features brought to you by the ShopEngine plugin.
|Filterable Product List
|Product Category List
|Flash Sale Products
|Recently Viewed Products
|Best Selling Product
|Add To Cart
|View Single Product
|Product Size Chart
|Archive Result Count
|Archive View Mode
|Order By Filter
|Products Per Page Filter
|Return To Shop
|Checkout Form – Additional
|Checkout Form – Billing
|Checkout Form – Shipping
|Checkout Shipping Methods
|Checkout Form Login
|Account Form – Login
|Account Form – Register
|Account Order – Details
|Thank You Address Details
|Order Thank You
ShopEngine also comes with multiple premade templates. You can simply import them and change the whole layout at once. Not just change; it will be better as the design is clean on the plugin. Let’s see what is available at this time.
- Shop Templates: Add a fully clean and trendy shop template from the template library. Design no-code shop pages within minutes.
- Checkout Templates: Make an easy checkout process by importing conversion-focused checkout pages.
- My Account Templates: My account and dashboard templates are also available for importing.
- Single Product Templates: Display single products in beautiful ways with the necessary information. You can boost UX and sales with product templates.
- Quick Checkout Templates: You can add a pre-designed pop-up checkout page for smooth conversions.
- Order/Thank You Templates: Create order completion and thank-you pages to make the end moment more friendly for customers. Encourage them to come back to the store.
- Cart Templates: A cart template is important for growing conversions. And you can create conversion-friendly cart pages with ShopEngine Pro.
- Quick View Templates: Store admins can grab visitors’ attention with product summaries.
- Archive Templates: You can also showcase all products with an archive page template.
ShopEngine Plugin Pricing
ShopEngine premium version price starts at $59 for a single site and single year. They have multiple other plans, including a lifetime deal. Depending on your business needs, you can choose the plan from here. The plugin comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
ShopEngine Review and Resource
At this time, ShopEngine is powering 30,000+ websites worldwide. The plugin also got 115+ five stars with 4.6 ratings. If you need some resources, you can read the ShopEngine blog, or check out video tutorials or documentation. For support, you can ask them on live chat and also create support tickets.
Advantages of ShopEngine
If we deep dive into ShopEngine’s advantages, we will see the following functions come with the plugin:
- Full Customization: Before ShopEngine, there were limited numbers of WooCommerce builders for Elementor. And those were limited by features. But ShopEngine comes with fully customizable opportunities. Their vast widget and module library lets you customize almost anything.
- Elegant Designs: The company behind ShopEngine is XpeedStudio. They are a theme company with a Power Elite author badge. As an experienced campaigner, they came up with an elegant design. You can achieve a trendy and elegant design for your eCommerce with ShopEngine.
- Effortless Shopping: You can improve the user experience with powerful widgets and modules in ShopEngine.
- Continuous update: The plugin got regular updates on both the free and premium versions. So, whether you have a bug report, a new feature, or a compatibility issue, you can get a quick solution.
- Lightweight and fast: ShopEngine loads the respective assets only if the widget is used on the page.
- Friendly Support: A dedicated team is here to provide you with the support you need to use ShopEngine properly.
Drawbacks of ShopEngine
The price might seem a little higher than other page builders. However, if you check the agency bundle from WPMet, you can save big. If you need a very simple WooCommerce site, then ShopEngine might not be a good option for you. Moreover, ShopEngine was built for Elementor only. Recently, they released a Gutenberg version of this addon.
Our Insights and Opinions
We believe ShopEngine will grow more in the upcoming days. Especially if they focus on video and influencer marketing. Moreover, AI features are on-demand and trending for them. The design is good. If you are someone working on WooCommerce and Elementor, then ShopEngine is a good plugin to give it a try.
Woo is a great way to build an eCommerce website. However, designing a shining website was never easy. For the Elementor uses, ShopEngine brings the solutions. For the design-heavy website, ShopEngine can help a lot to get quick starts.
We hope you have enjoyed the blog. You can also read other blogs on the site. Check out the latest release of the best WooCommerce filter plugin, how to add WooCommerce tags, and a WooCommerce-related blog here. If you want to support us, share this blog on your favorite social media sites.