Looking for the top WooCommerce product filter plugins in 2024? You have the right blog. In this blog, we will discuss the best filtering plugin for WooCommerce, its features, and its price. We will also add our recommended list to make it easier for you. But first, why do you need a WooCommerce filtering plugin?
The WooCommerce store comes with limitless products due to its nature. For example, in a physical shop, the space is limited, while in online eCommerce, you can get thousands of products for each gigabyte. This leads the store owner to add multiple thousand products to the website. This also presents a problem for the users. They sometimes lose track, can’t find the products, and leave the store without placing the order.
To solve this issue, filtering options like filter by price, tags, filter by color, and similar functions help a lot. Users can come, filter based on their needs, and shortlist the products. It is easy for them to get the products they are looking for.
Top WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins 2024
Multiple plugins come with WooCommerce filtering options. For our users, we analyze most of the filtering plugins for WordPress and make a list of the plugins. We added the necessary information for you so that you can read it and make your final decisions. Let’s dig into the plugins one by one.
The list of best filter plugins focused on freemium plugins. Almost all the plugins have a free version available in the WordPress directory. However, a few exceptional premium plugins are added to the list due to their quality.
Filter Plus is our very own WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins. It is new and has fewer active installations. However, we are adding new features regularly. Our design is smooth, and support is blazing fast.
Filter Plus – WooCommerce Filter Plugin
Filter Plus works with both WooCommerce and WordPress functions. If you want to add powerful filtering features to your WooCommerce, then use Filter Plus. You can also use the plugin to add filters to the WordPress taxonomy, like post and page filtering. Filter Plus is a new but creative product filter plugin made by Woooplugin. You can check out filtering demos here. You can also check the documentation to know how it works.
- Price starts at $29 with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Notable Features of Filter Plus
- Filter by Attributes
- Filter by product size
- Filter by product color
- Filter by ratings on the store
- 1 click the reset filter button
- Filter by product, page, and post
- Filter by product tags and post tags
- Filter by product and post categories
- Filter by price range of each product or category
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
The YITH WooCommerce Ajax product filter plugin is one of the most popular filtering plugins. It has 90,000+ active users at this moment. You can create unlimited presets and show the filters on standard WooCommerce pages (Shop and Category pages) or custom pages created with Gutenberg or Elementor. You can add your filters anywhere, using the built-in widget, shortcode, or Gutenberg block.
- Price starts at € 89.99/ year
- Color swatches with image support
- Show the options using radio buttons
- Show the options using labels
- Show the options using custom images or icons
- Show filters as a toggle (opened or collapsed by default)
- Choose the order of the options
- Choose whether to show the hierarchy of the terms
- Show an optional tooltip on hover for terms
- Show or hide the count of items
- Filter for price ranges
- Filter for price slider
- Filter for review
Advanced AJAX Product Filters
WooCommerce AJAX Product Filters is another product filter plugin. It’s now holding 60k+ active users around the globe. The plugin brings an advanced product filtering ability to your WooCommerce shop. You can add unlimited filters with one widget.
- Price starts at $44/ year
- AJAX filters, pagination, and sorting!
- Filter by Price
- Filter by Product Category
- Filter by Attribute
- Unlimited Filters
- Multiple User Interface Elements
- Great support for custom or premium themes
- SEO-friendly URLs ( with HTML5 PushState )
- Filter visibility by product category and globals.
- Accessible through shortcode
- Filter box height limit with scroll themes
- Working great with custom widget area
- Drag-and-drop filter building
- Select2 for the drop-down menu
Product Filter by WBW
The WooCommerce Product Filter plugins is another popular filtering plugin. It comes with Elementor Focus features. The plugin allows customers to filter your products and items by price, categories, tags, taxonomy, and attributes. Each filter criteria is customizable, giving you maximum control.
- Price starts at $99/ year
- Customizable Loader icon
- Text, Buttons, Colors, Toggle Switch
- Checkbox list (multiple select)
- Price filter skins
- Show category image
- Single-line and multi-line Star ratings
- Hide/Show Filters button
- Search text filter
- Custom styles for blocks and titles
Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter
WooCommerce Product Filter plugins is a free WordPress filter plugin. With the Product Filter, you can help shoppers easily find products in your WooCommerce shop. The plugin has 30,000+ active users; however, the average ratings of this plugin are lower than the usual average ratings.
- Price Free plugin
Filter Everything – Product & WordPress Filter
From the name of this plugin, you can understand that it allows you to add filtering features to products, posts, and pages. That is any post type, including WooCommerce products and custom post types. For example, products, posts, pages, recipes, real estate objects, and cars. The plugin is one of the fastest-growing WooCommerce filter plugins, powering over 20,000 websites now.
- Price starts at $40
- Filters any post types
- Supports searching by keyword
- It allows you to sort filtered results by any criteria
- Supports color swatches and brand logos
- Vertical and Horizontal layouts, columns
- Compatible with translation plugins (WPML, Polylang)
- Contains hooks and features for developers
WCAPF – WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
WCAPF—WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter—is another growing product filter plugin. You can also add a price range-based filter, color filter, and rating filter with this plugin. It allows customers to easily find products by categories, attributes, prices, and post meta, allowing sorting and navigation without page reloads.
- Price starts at $39/year
- Product Category, Tag, Brand, etc.
- Color, Size, Weight, etc.
- Slider, Input, and List of Ranges.
- Filter products based on user ratings.
- Featured, In stock, Out of Stock, etc.
- Compatible with vendor plugins.
- Create filters according to the post-meta type.
- Search for products using keywords.
- Custom sort options.
- Per page drop-down or list.
Category Ajax Filter
Category Ajax Filter, aka CAF, is also in the WooCommerce filter plugin. It allows the admin to add filter posts or custom post types by category without reloading the page. Select specific taxonomies and terms to show on the front end. It uses AJAX requests to filter the posts, with many pre-built layouts.
- Price starts at $33/year
- Multiple taxonomy selections and filters
- Select the default category on the first page
- Overwrite the layout in your theme’s folder
- Multiple checkbox filter layout
- Support multiple sections on the same page
- Load more posts added in pagination
- More filter/action hooks for developers
- 1 on-demand layout for new users (standard license)
- Translation settings for default strings
- Scroll to the top of the filter after pagination, click
WooCommerce Filter Orders by Product (5k)
Another WooCommerce product filter plugins. But this is a free WooCommerce filter plugins. The plugin comes with basic filtering features, like filtering by name, filtering by product category, etc. The plugin has over 7,000 active users, and the source code is available on GitHub.
Premmerce Product Filter for WooCommerce
The Premmerce Product Filter for WooCommerce plugin is a convenient and flexible tool for managing filters for WooCommerce products. Among the main features of this plugin are a single widget that manages the display of all available filters, perfect Ajax, working with all popular themes, and unique SEO features.
- Price starts at $69.99/year
- Single Widget for All Filters
- Bulk-generate SEO-friendly Pages From Filters
- AJAX Filter
- Custom Taxonomies
- Filtered Search Results
- Deferred Loading
- Auto Hide Unavailable Attributes
- Price Slider and Price Filter
- Ratings and Review Filter
- On Sale and In Stock Filter
- Product Count
- Color Attribute Filter
WooCommerce Product Filter by Barn2
WooCommerce Product Filter is our last product filter plugin, made by Barn2. This is a fully premium plugin. The plugin comes with the necessary filtering features. This is an advanced plugin enabling your online store customers to add color, taxonomy, price, WooCommerce category filters, etc.
- Price starts at $79/year
- AJAX product filtering
- Filter by anything
- Awesome filter types
- Total flexibility
- Unique URLs
Our Top Picks Product Filter Plugins
The list of WooCommerce filter plugins is long. They have some similar features as well as different features. Even though they are solving a single major problem, the features and UX make it different. To reduce your confusion, we narrowed down the list and made a recommendation for you.
- Filter Plus: Filter Plus should be your tool if you want to try a new filtering plugin. It’s new but has a very easy user experience. The plugin is adding more features nowadays. The premium version will unlock advanced features too.
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter: If you are looking for the highest user-based plugin, then you can give it a try. The plugin has 100k+ active installations at this moment.
- WooCommerce Product Filter by Barn2: If you are looking for a premium plugin from a trusted company, then try Barn2’s product filter plugin. It also has an easy setup and a clean user experience.
- Advanced AJAX Product Filters: This is another popular WooCommerce filter plugins. Moreover, it brings AJAX products to filter for WooCommerce.
Maximize Sales with Product Filter Plugins
WooCommerce usually contains thousands of words under each category. So, it might be hard for users to get the right products. If users can’t find it, they may leave the website immediately. It will increase the bounce rate and decrease sales. Both are not good for website owners. Proper filtering can help you solve this problem.
The above WooCommerce filter plugins are good. You can use either our recommended plugin or the plugin you like most. Whatever plugin you use, make sure you understand it and set it up properly. The better your setup, the better the user experience it will bring.